DevOps Gathering 2018 - First Talks and Speakers are online!
It’s been a long time since the last and first DevOps Gathering in spring 2017. We are happy to announce that we have an even bigger and better program for the next edition of the DevOps Gathering (DOG) in 2018!
Check out the latest talks and speakers of the next conference:
- Tear down silos! How? What comes next? by Konstantin Diener (cosee)
- Kubernetes Patterns by Roland Huß (RedHat)
- Continuous Database Integration with Flyway by Sandra Parsick (Freelancer)
- Building a Self-Sufficient System by Victor Farcic (CloudBees & Docker Captain)
- Modern Monitoring for Dev and Ops by Björn Rabenstein (SoundCloud)
- CI/CD at Zalando by Joao Santos (Zalando)
- Docker: Ops unleashed by Mario Kleinsasser (STRABAG)
- Managed Container Orchestration with ECS at Scout24 by Philipp Garbe (Scout24 & Docker Captain)
- Deploying and managing production-grade Kubernetes clusters with Rancher by Jan Bruder (Rancher Labs)
Stay tuned and receive our regularly newsletters with program updates, price specials and more! Subscribe our community newsletter: https://goo.gl/9Z7LCt.