Save the Date & Call for Papers: DevOps Gathering 2018
After the first successful and great DevOps Gathering 2017 in Bochum, Germany we are happy to announce that the second DevOps Gathering is now in progress!
Save the Date
The second DevOps Gathering will take place from 19th to 21st February 2018 in Bochum, Germany!
And for all those who hadn’t the chance to join the DevOps Gathering this year, here you can find the programm of the last conference:
Furthermore, you can check out all conference talks of the last DevOps Gathering on YouTube:
In Addition you can check out our previous blogpost with some impression of the DevOps Gathering 2017:
- Docker Windows Workshop with Docker Captains Stefan Scherer and Dieter Reuter
- Container Open Space
- Conference Day DevOps Gathering
- Summary of the first day and the workshops
Call for Papers and Proposals
The next DevOps Gathering is now in preparation and we are looking for speakers, workshops and talks!
The DevOps Gathering is an international conference located in Bochum - surrounded by the metropolitan area of the Ruhr Valley. This melting pot of past times industrial revolutions is nowadays a hot spot for Germany’s IT industry - a perfect place to discuss the next big revolution of our industry, the DevOps revolution. Let’s discuss the hot topics inside the DevOps community and start talking about Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Clouds and everything else regarding DevOps.
We are hosting a non-profit conference striving for high-quality content and providing a platform for experienced international speakers at the G DATA Campus in the heart of Bochum.
Everyone is invited to join to discuss the hottest topics of the DevOps development with its impact on the digital transformation. Join our journey and cooperate on infrastructure technology and innovative solutions to revolutionize the software industry.
We are looking forward to proposals with practical relevance – ideally based on project experiences or real technical inspiration.
- Date: February 19 - 21, 2018
- Location: G Data Campus in Bochum, Germany
- Start for submissions: July 1, 2017
- Deadline for submissions: September 6, 2017
As usual, we’d like to invite you to submit your proposals for sessions in February. We will focus on the following topics, but are always open for surprises with new inspiring talks:
You can offer us 30 minutes talks or 10 minutes lightning stories or tech speeches
- Container Standards
- Container Orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher …)
- Container Security
- Container Networking
- Container for Microservices
- Docker on Windows
- Docker and Kubernetes on ARM and IoT devices
- Stateful Container
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Loadbalancing (Traefik, kong, HAProxy, Nginx)
- Logging & Monitoring (Graylog, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, …)
- Container Technologies
- Microservice based Front-End Development
Submit here: https://www.papercall.io/devops-gathering-2018
If you have any questions please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
the bee42 conference crew